Go Ahead’s Convention Tours are an exciting way for our Group Coordinators to network and learn about the Group Travel program, all while exploring an incredible new destination. This month, the team traveled to Peru with three Go Ahead staff members in attendance. Our Associate Photo Editor, Christie H., recounts her top 10 moments from tour and what made them so special.
1. Canopy walk through the Amazon
2. The Andes Mountain pass
3. Canoe ride on the Amazon River
4. Brainstorming in an open-air lodge
5. Paying a visit to Sol y Luna
6. Seeing Machu Picchu
7. Learning about traditional Peruvian dress
8. The floating islands
9. Meeting the mamitas in Umasbamba
10. Eating lomo saltado
Have you ever been to Peru? What was your favorite part? Tell us about it below in the comments!